IRPSX Pty Ltd (IRPSX) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and your right to fair and just processing of your Personal Information and how it is being used. This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is intended to help you better understand how IRPSX collects, holds, uses, processes, and in certain circumstances, discloses your Personal Information and describes your choices regarding these actions. IRPSX is aware of the importance of how Personal Information is handled and wishes to assure you that IRPSX observes all applicable Australian privacy and data protection laws, and laws from other jurisdictions including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) insofar as it is not inconsistent with Australian laws and regulations (eg IRPSX does not accede to requests to delete personal data).
Personal Information is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Personal information/data under the GDPR refers to any information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, address, e-mail address, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and other required information you provide.
Please read this Policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how IRPSX collects, uses, processes, stores, discloses, protects, or otherwise handles your Personal Information and data in accordance with your access and use of IRPSX’s website. For the purposes of the GDPR, IRPSX is the data controller responsible for your Personal Information.
When registering on or otherwise accessing and using the IRPSX’s website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. IRPSX does not collect or process your genetic, physiological, mental, racial or ethnic origin, cultural or social identity Personal Information, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of information
The primary purpose for which IRPSX collects your Personal Information is for identity verification in order to comply with anti-money laundering rules, safer gambling (including the national self-exclusion register, BetStop) requirements and financial transaction registration. IRPSX subsequently uses the information in order to provide you with betting and wagering information and data services including data analytical tools tailored to your specific circumstances, preferences and online and mobile behaviour. Providing such services will include publishing and communicating to you new information and data, using the most convenient and accessible form, manner and medium which means using your contact and communications details.
IRPSX collects and may hold information from you including Personal Information when you access, register, sign up for our newsletter, blog or other forms, manner or medium of communication, respond to a survey or marketing communication, access or use the website, or use certain other features made available on the website.
IRPSX retains all information collected including records of identification procedures and transactions for 7 years. IRPSX is unable to accede to requests to delete personal data.
IRPSX may use and disclose the information collected from you including Personal Information for purposes other than the primary purpose stated above (secondary purposes):
- disclosure as mandated by Commonwealth, states, territories laws, regulations and licences;
- disclosure as required by legal contracts entered into by us to provide you with betting and wagering information and data services including agreements with declared events and contingencies (sporting and racing) governing bodies and equivalent;
- to understand your wants and needs and behaviour so as to be able to personalise your individual user experience and how you access and use the website and mobile apps, and to allow IRPSX to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- to improve the website in order to better serve you;
- to allow IRPSX to create better service when responding to your requests or inquiries; to conduct research using data analytics techniques including machine learning, AI to create anonymised client profiles in order to create and provide better client service and UX experience;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey, marketing, or other site feature;
- to send periodic emails, texts messages or other media regarding your use of our website including direct marketing;
- to send periodic emails, texts messages or other media regarding the operations of our parent corporation, BetTube Corporation Ltd;
- to allow bookmakers and affiliates, associated publishers (online and mobile) and other data publishers for which you may be associated with or have a transactional or membership relationship, to use it for operational purposes and, with your consent, marketing, and promotional purposes; and
- display content and advertising (including in relation to bookmakers, race, sports and Esports events) that is customised to your interests, preferences and experiences, including through online and mobile targeted marketing, data and audience matching, and market segmentation activities.
On this basis, you agree and consent to us using and disclosing your Personal Information.
Protection of information
Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have authorised access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Use of "cookies"
- understand and save user's preferences for future visits;
- keep track of advertisements;
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- IRPSX may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on IRPSX’s behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user experience but may make your site experience less efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Australian law):
- disclosure to regulators and other government bodies as mandated by Commonwealth, states, territories laws, regulations and licences;
- disclosure to declared events and contingencies (sporting and racing) governing bodies and equivalent required by legal contracts entered into by us to provide you with betting and wagering information and data services;
- associates and affiliates of IRPSX;
- professional researchers including those with computing, algorithmic, machine learning, AI, and recommendation engine expertise;
- bookmakers and affiliates;
- associated publishers (online and mobile); and
- other data publishers.
IRPSX may contract with professionals, individuals, firms or companies, who are based overseas. IRPSX may disclose your Personal Information to these persons based overseas.
On this basis, you agree and consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to overseas recipients.
IRPSX does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless IRPSX provides you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating the website, conducting IRPSX’s business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. IRPSX may also release your information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect IRPSX’s or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at IRPSX’s discretion, IRPSX may include or offer third party products or services on the website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. IRPSX therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, IRPSX seeks to protect the integrity of the site and welcomes any feedback about these sites.
IRPSX has taken all reasonable care in producing and publishing information contained on this website and will endeavour to do so regularly. Although considerable care has been taken in preparing and maintaining the information and materials contained on this Website, it is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Material on this site may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which IRPSX assumes no responsibility. IRPSX does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any claims, statements or information on this site. In using this Website, you agree that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall IRPSX be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including but not limited to, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages and loss of profits, opportunities or information, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer or other systems, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, arising from your use, or inability to use, the material on this site. Furthermore, you may not modify or reproduce in any form, electronic or otherwise, any information on this site, except for personal use unless you have obtained IRPSX’s express written permission.
|First version of policy
|Inserted version history
|Amended Policy to clarify on data retention and deletion