At Bet Right you can control how much you deposit by setting a deposit limit via the Responsible Gambling section of Your Account.
This means you can only deposit your chosen dollar value over a chosen amount of time.
Once a limit is set it will apply on a 'rolling' basis. This means that it will continually take into consideration the previous days transactions.
For example, if you have a 7 day limit of $500 and it is the 17th of the month at 12:00pm, your deposit limit will consider all deposits made between the 10th at 12:00pm and 17th at 12.00pm and prevent you from depositing more than $500 in that period of time. (it is not simply Monday to Sunday)
FEATURES OF A DEPOSIT LIMIT
- A limit can be set on your deposits.
- Limit time periods can be for 1 day, 7 days, 14 days or 30 days.
- You can choose any amount.
- Deposit limit amounts can be reduced at any time with immediate effect.
- Deposit limit time periods can be increased at any time with immediate effect
- If you want to increase the amount, remove or shorten the time frame of your deposit limit, a 7 day 'cooling off' period will apply before the change will take effect.
- The first time a deposit limit is applied it will not take into account any deposits that were made before the deposit limit was applied.